Nedbank LVCC Calendar

Wednesday 8 May 2013

CC Comrades Corner - Paul Norman's 56Miles4Marrow Campaign

Hi there,


As you may or may not know I am running Comrades again this year, but this year I have decided to run for a cause. I will be raising funds for THE SUNFLOWER FUND in their MILES-4-MARROW challenge. Please could I ask for your support and donation towards this very worthy cause. No amount is too big or too small and your contribution and support is highly appreciated.
Thank you and look out for me on the road on 2nd June.

Bank Account Name:  The Sunflower Fund
Bank: ABSA Bank
Account No.: 4051834719
Branch: Tokai
Branch Code: 632005
Reference: KZNM4M34(name of individual/ company)

ITS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU USE THE REFERENCE NUMBER KZNM4M34 FOLLOWED BY YOUR NAME SO THAT YOUR DONATION CAN BE LINKED TO ME AND THE CORRECT CAMPAIGN.

A donation invoice can be issued for company donations. Please let me know if you require one.

Regards,

Paul Norman


No comments:

Post a Comment