Nedbank LVCC Calendar

Tuesday 9 April 2013

CC Comrades Corner - 56Miles4Marrow

Hi all,


I decided earlier this year that I would like to give something back during Comrades 2013 and not just have my run be about me. With so many charities out there and so many causes to run for I wasnt sure who or what to run for. So I looked closer to home and found the 56 MILES 4 MARROW campaign, which is run by The Sunflower Fund who raise funds for people diagnosed with Leukaemia and other life threatening blood disorders.
I mentioned "closer to home" as my daughters step brother (my ex-wifes son) passed away from Leukaemia at 3 years old, he was like a real brother to my kids and they miss him alot. So they are excited to get involved with the fund raising and they also become part of my Comrades Marathon.
If you would like more info please check the flyer or visit their website http://www.sunflowerfund.org.za/  and if you would like support me then please stay tuned as my fund raising flyer should be ready soon and I will keep you posted.
Stay safe, stay fit, stay sharp.

Paul Norman


No comments:

Post a Comment