Nedbank LVCC Calendar

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Justyna's 1st Comrades - "If I can do it, so can you!!"

After 10 years living in this beautiful country (South Africa), after 10 years of watching one of most inspiring sporting events in the world (Comrades Ultra Marathon:) on the TV, I've decided that 2014 will be my special year when I will not only turn 40 (there must be a mistake somewhere:) but I will also conquer the world and do something extra ordinary for myself and other people. 

I've been touched and inspired by people’s camaraderie, determination and willpower since I ran my first marathon last year and I cannot think of a better way than to run a double marathon to celebrate all that running gives us. I would be very grateful if you could show your support by sponsoring me to help me raise fund for the Wildlands Conservation Trust (http://www.wildlands.co.za/), a unique organisation with a “Sustainable future for all” motto.


Thanks very much,

Justyna Porter



No comments:

Post a Comment